A kasse registration

Dear A Kasse,

My name is "N" and I am doing my PhD at Arhus university hospital and employed by university, now I want to register for A kasse unemployment insurance. I need help to how to start and fill the form.
in A-kasse application by
recategorized by

1 Answer


At our website www.a-kasser.dk we compare prices for all A-kasser (Unemployment funds) in Denmark.
Because you have a master/high education we will recommend to choose "MA A-kasse".
It has specialised in having members with high education also with your diciplin (health).
The process is the following:
1. Go to www.a-kasser.dk
2. Find the logo for "MA A-kasse" and click to go to the application form.
OR go directly here: http://a-kasser.dk/ekstern/ma-akasse-medlem.php
3. When you have arrived on "MA A-kasse" website scroll down and click on the button "Meld dig ind her".
4. Fill out the form (the form is more than one page - click "næste"/next when moving to next part).
5. When finished you will receive email-confirmation from the A-kasse.

Best wishes with job,