Get help about Unemployment Insurance in Denmark
0 votes
I have registered for A-kasse 2 years ago, when I started my Master's. Last year I spent abroad. Do I have to arrive to Denmark in advance, or can I change my status from student to graduate online?
in A-kasse for graduates by (160 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

for being eligible for Unemployment benefits after the graduate rule, you must have stayed in Denmark right before start of your master, and again at latest 14 days after finishing Master. It is no problem that you have been abroad during your studies.

You can probably change status from student to graduate online, but this dosen't change the requirement that you must stay in Denmark again at latest 14 days after graduation.

Best regards,

Anders Weber,
by (25.2k points)

Welcome to A-kasser Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the support-team at and/or from other members of the community.
You can also help other members by answer/comment their questions.
This is a service from,

The Guide about A-kasse

438 questions
440 answers
428 users