Relation to Skat

Hi Anders,
In relation to your answer.  Does it still count even though I am registered as a *lønmodtager* with skat and i don't pay any B Skat?   According to my status with Skat, I am a 'lønmodtager*?   
in Dagpenge by

1 Answer


you are considered as self-employed,

if you receive salary as A-indkomst from a company (eg ApS or A/S) where you have a decisive influence. You are also said to have a decisive influence if your spouse or closest relatives owns at least 50 percent or a controlling share of the capital of the company or of the votes of the company.

So even if you are registered as a "lønmodtager", you are still cosidered as self-employed, because your husband owns the ApS.

Best regards,

Anders Weber,